Chitosan is extracted from the shells of shrimp, lobster, and crabs.It is a fibrous substance that might block absorption of dietary fat and cholesterol.
Chitosan exhibit a variety of biological activities including antioxidant, hypocholesterolemic, antimicrobial, immune-stimulating, and anti-inflammatory activities.
Cholesterol Health check
High cholesterol, also known as hypercholesterolemia, is a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke
Chitosan is a great source of fiber that immensely helps one lose weight because of its high content of the insoluble fiber.
Chitosan is used to avoid obesity, high cholesterol. It is also used to provide remedy for issues in people with renal failure, including high cholesterol, "tired blood" (anemia), loss of strength and appetite, high phosphorous levels (hyperphosphatemia), and trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- Maintain blood sugar
- Improve liver function
- Increase immunity
- Obstruct the absorption of fats
- Promote the transformation of cholesterols
- Maintains High density lipoprotein (HDL)
Maintain blood sugar:
- Adjust the PH value of body fluid
- Activate & repair cell
Improve Liver Function
- Protect function of liver cell
- Activate liver cells
- Detoxify liver
- Improve PH value of body fluid
- Harmonize liver function
- Remove toxins in body
Helps to remove heavy metal
- Effectively remove heavy metals like mercury from body
Good for wounds
- Promote healing of the wounds
- People with general weakness, and low immunity
- Diabetics, people with poor digestion.
- People with high lipid, and cardiovascular problems.
Usage & Dosage:
Use warm water, 2 Capsules twice a day, before food.
100 Capsules Per Bottle – 0.225g
DP:Rs.2574/- PV - 39 BV – 24 MRP Rs.3218/-