Zinc is found in cells throughout the body. It is needed for the body's defensive (immune) system to function smoothly. It plays a role in cell division, cell growth, wound healing, and the breakdown of carbohydrates. Zinc is also needed for the senses of smell and taste. Zinc deficiency can be associated with both men and women infertility, depression, hair loss, type 2 diabetes etc. These can be combated by taking Tiens Zinc Plus Capsules. Zinc plays a supporting role to many enzymes that gives a wide range of functions such as metabolism, respiration, reproduction, digestion, growth and development.
- Zinc is a life element for the growth.
- Plays an important role in secretion of enzymes and for regulation of cell division.
- Helps for proper growth and wound healing procedures.
- Zinc is the essential mineral for eyes.
- Helps in blood clotting, thyroid function.
- Transfers an extraordinary amount of Zinc into milk (~0.5-1 mg Zn/day) during lactation.
- Contributes to healthy skin, gums, toenails and fingernail.
- Helps in osteoporosis as it aids in calcium absorption.
- Helps in the proper function of nerves in the brain.
- Helps to clear appetite problems.
Recommended and suitable for
- People with poor immunity power and prone to frequent cold.
- For breast feeding mothers.
- People with eye related problem like night-blindness and age-related eye problems.
- Men and women with poor development of reproductive system.
- People with poor gum and skin health.
- People with slow wound healing and hair loss problems.
60 capsules per bottle
Twice a day after food with warm water
3-10 years old-2 capsules
Above 10 years old- 4 capsules each time