Adequate intake of dietary fiber plays a key role in maintaining a healthy digestive system. Tiens Hi- Fiber is a prebiotic soluble fiber formulated with natural plants extracts for healthy guts. It is enriched with special high fiber formulation (80% fiber minimum).It is made out of 3 main sources of natural fiber namely resistance maltodextrin, partially hydrolyzed guar gum and inulin /chicory root extract. This formulation offers prebiotic effect which stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria to produce digestive enzymes.
Tiens Hi-Fiber formulation is a convenient way to get the required fiber to support normal gastrointestinal health and bowel function.
- Dietary fiber increases the weight of stool and softens it, making it pass through the intestinal tract easily. Tiens Hi-Fiber regulates bowel movement and alleviates constipation.
- This prebiotic dietary fiber provides food for healthy bacteria in the gut and thus promotes easy digestion.
- It helps to maintain healthy colon and digestive tract.
- It slows down the release of sugars from digested food into the bloodstream, thus keeping a check on the rapid rise in blood sugar levels. This helps to maintain a steady blood sugar level.
- Tiens Hi-Fiber helps to maintain cholesterol level and thus reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Fiber adds bulk to your diet without added calories, thus it can have a satiating effect on appetite. It reduces appetite and may help in weight management.
- It forms a taste-less and color-less liquid when mixed with water.
Weight: 200 gm
Available in powder form and dissolves completely in water. Recommended dosage is 1 teaspoon -5g/250ml of water every day, after the morning breakfast.