TIENS ADULT PROTIEN POWDER
Protein is an important component of every cell in the body. Hair and nails are mostly made of protein. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues.
Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
Protein foods are broken down into parts called amino acids during digestion. The human body needs a number of amino acids in large enough amounts to maintain good health.
PROTEIN DEFICIENCY PROBLEM
Protein is an essential nutrient; not getting enough can wreak havoc on your body. Protein deficiency can cause muscle loss, weaken immune system, hair loss, skin patches, and more importantly difficulty in losing weight.
Current food practices states that Teenage boys, Girls and active men, women are not getting all the protein they need from three daily servings.
HOW MUCH PROTEIN IS ENOUGH?
The amount of protein you need in your diet will depend on your overall calorie needs i.e. it is differ from person to person. The daily recommended intake of protein for healthy adults is 10% to 35% of your total calorie needs.Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) is a minimum of 0.8 grams per kilogram of your body weight. For example, a person on a 2000 calorie diet could eat 100 grams of protein.
TIENS ADULT PROTEIN
Tiens Adult protein is a unique blend of protein that has the combination of all macronutrients provides all the necessary is nutrition. The major protein source is whey protein, which has the highest protein efficiency ratio of the powder types and is most easily used by the body.
Skimmed Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, Minerals (Tri Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Cupric Sulphate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide), Inulin, Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, VitaminD2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K), Soya Lecithin.
- Skimmed Milk Powder: It's packed with important nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins, potassium and vitamin D. Prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures and even help you maintain a healthy weight. Skimmed milk also contains a total of 18 amino acids, including all nine of the essential amino acids.
- Maltodextrin: Maltodextrin is a fast-digesting carbohydrate. maltodextrin doesn’t use as much water to digest it’s a good way to get quick calories without becoming dehydrated.
- Whey Protein: Improve antioxidative activity, and help protect against cancer and cardiovascular disease, and enhance the performance of physically active individuals.
- Tri Calcium Phosphate: It plays major role in bone development. Preventing bone loss as we age.
- Sodium Chloride: Mineral supplement used to treat or Prevent low levels of potassium in the blood.
- Magnesium Chloride: Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. Magnesium Can Help Prevent Migraines.
- Minerals: Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium comes with amazing health benefits. some of the benefits include maintaining bone health, reducing muscular dystrophy, maintaining blood vessels functions, promoting dental health, improving brain function, ensuring blood circulations.
- Vitamins: Energy production, immune function and iron absorption. Antioxidant; protects cell walls.
- Soya Lecithin: Lowers cholesterol, Improves heart health, Improves digestion and Enables good vision.
Strengthening the immune system – The antibodies in our bodies are actually proteins. Their function is to recognize viruses, bacteria, and similar diseases. Therefore, consuming more proteins means making our immune system stronger.
Stimulating muscle growth – As we grow older, our muscle mass reduces. Also, in high-intensity training, we may sometimes injure our muscles. The consumption of proteins strengthens our muscles and repairs the damaged tissues.
Preventing diabetes type 2 – Proteins help us keep the levels of the insulin up, which regulate the sugar in our blood.
Keeping our bones strong – Proteins play an important role when it comes to our bones maintenance.
Decreasing inflammation – Many surveys show that protein is a key factor in reducing inflammation.
Increasing the memory – Proteins help in the functioning of our brains improving our memory and concentration.
Boosting the mood – the amino acids that proteins contain help in the function of the nervous system. They also have an effect on synthesizing hormones which influence our mental health.
Build and maintain muscle mass – when we exercise protein helps us keep our muscles strong.
Reduce hunger and cravings – it takes longer to digest proteins than crabs and fats. That means they make us feel full longer. That way, our appetite is reduced, and we have little or no cravings.
Improves The Performance Of Our Brain:
One of the benefits of the proteins is building Neurotransmitters. Their job is to help the brain perform its functions by transmitting signals from one nerve cell to another. Proteins take care of concentration and memory. Eating the right amount of proteins each day will help your brain work better. If you eat protein for breakfast, you can easily concentrate on your daily obligations
Finally, starting the day with protein means starting your day healthily. It inspires you to eat well for the rest of the day and provides you with different vitamins and minerals. So, it should always be part of your morning meal.
30g in 200ml of warm water or warm milk.
Intake: Once a day
Caution: Not recommended for Children.
DP - Rs.1650/- PV - 25 BV - 13 MRP - Rs.2063/-